ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #6 Millenium Poster


Because this is so funny I have to add words. My son Devon graduated his BRICK class this week. (Built Right In Christ's Kingdom) They had to do a timeline and Devon had the Millenium. Yes, that is God playing guitar, God does have a rockin' disco ball, and YES, that is a millenial mosh pit. And his teacher found it funny! (his teacher deals with juvenile delinquints, so maybe this is adorable behavior?)
Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

21 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

that is kinda funny--LOL. Have a wonderful WW!

Jenny said...

How cool! God really does ROCK! lol!!

Unknown said...

Cool pic for the week

Kat said...

LOL I'm loving the mosh pit!

dawnae said...

I have always thought that Heaven needded a "MOSH" pit!

Anonymous said...

LOLOL!! Can you imagine disco balls in heaven?! That is awesome!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great picture. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW. Thanks for visiting .

Angel Mama ():)

Rayne said...

This is so funny! It's just too cute for words.
Love the disco ball. What would heaven be without them?

Melanie said...

Isn't it funny what kids can imagine!

Becca said...

That's pretty cute. Thanks for stopping by.

Courtney said...

Oh that is too funny and cute! Gotta love the mosh pit. lol

MommaBoo said...

Nice pic. Now I wanna go pull out my old box of crayolas.

Thanks for stopping by http://osomolove.blogspot.com/
and leaving such a nice comment.

Thanks for sharing your pic!

Happy WW and blessings for a nice week ahead!

Special K ~Toni said...

I love it! Children crack me up how they interpret things! mine is up!

Aldon Hynes said...

I'm not surprised that God plays guitar. I bet God rocks on the guitar.

Rebecca said...

If God plays a guitar I would definitely expect him to have a mosh pit.
Happy WW!

Linda said...

I always knew God was groovy! You have a beautiful family.

Patois42 said...

I always knew God kept up with the times. He has to.

*Tanyetta* said...

i love it :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is so funny! You have quite a creative son.

KC said...

LOL that is too funny.
Thanks for the comment on my blog.. Yes Victory was just a little sweeter after that. :) I would have been proud of my girl and her team even if they didn't win, but after the way the other team acted, It was just soooooooooooo nice to beat them LOL.

Deborah said...

too funny!