ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 04, 2007

Our new pasttime

My kids have been harassing me for being a "Youtube addict" even though I am not addicted, I can quit any time I want to. The other night Cody and Hope-Anne and I were watching some practical joke videos but Devon was sleeping, as usual lately, so he didn't see them.
So last night we made Devon watch a couple of them that we were in tears over, like this one:



Then we showed him this one: (warning for possible language)



Those were funny, but they led to this one that had us literally CHOKING with laughter: (possible bad language here, too)



I have NEVER been laughing so hard I was choking, coughing and crying at the same time! It was awesome! I forgot all about time and the kids were up until 11pm! On a school night!!!
Neg is my kids new hero, lol.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

"My kids have been harassing me for being a "Youtube addict" even though I am not addicted, I can quit any time I want to."

That made me laugh almost as much as the videos!

Funny!

Anonymous said...

Dh is going to love the last one. Blessings,
~Toni~

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Thanks for coming by my bloggy home and introducing yourself! Nice to meet ya! *wink*

Melanie said...

Too funny! But are you sure you're not addicted? Losing all track of time and letting the kids stay up 'til 11pm on a school night sounds like an addiction to me! Ha!!

Carina said...

hilarious! My brother and I were really cracking up while watching these. I think the first is my favorite.

Janean said...

I loved the funnies! Thanks for a morning laugh. :D
I tagged you for a meme if you aren't too busy and you want to play.
Have a wonderful week!!