ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 20, 2007

A shameless plug for a great group of kids!

Some teens, a couple from our church, started a band and are incredibly talented. They are dying to get into Lifest, and they need your help! Their name is Statis Dei.
If you go to their myspace page you can hear some of their music and see just how great they are!

Now for the "work" they need from you..... They need votes! You need to go to the Lifest website and register, then rate them, they want 5 stars! They have two songs: Annah's Song and Before This Time.
And these kids are good enough to open for the Superchick this summer!
(My son, Drew is going to be their videographer!)

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Ok. I went and voted.

Hope they do well!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

They sound great! I went and voted for both songs. I haven't blogged lately cause my whole family has been sick and extremely busy at the same time. We have been working out a lot at the gym to prepare for our mission trip to Ecuador too. I am going to post tonight and try to keep up a little now. I am off to check out the rest of your blog!

Pam