ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #15

Thirteen Things about Lisa
13 Beautiful One-Liners

1. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
2. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
3. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
4. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
5. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
6. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
7. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
8. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
9. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called ..
10. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
11. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
12. He who angers you controls you.
13. Read the Bible -- It will scare the hell out of you.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


15 people think my kids are qtpies:

Scribbit said...

That last one's a crack up :)

DigiscrapMom said...

Beautiful one-liners. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Thursday!

yofed said...

Thanks! I REALLY needed that this morning. I'd never seen it that way, but #12 is SO TRUE!

KarenW said...

Great list! #9 is my favorite.

Robyn Mills said...

How true. I agree with yofed and #12. Scary Wordless Wednesday to by the way.

Lady G~ said...

Excellent list! I like #13 the best.

Darla said...

Good things to remember, especially #12.

JAM said...

Good stuff. I wonder if there's a book with all of these clever sayings in it. Most churches put things like this out front, and I always love new ones.

Mercy's Maid said...

#12 is especially true.

These look like phrases that would be on a church sign. :)

Julia said...

Love all the one-liners! It is very interesting list. The last one...#13 made me chuckle :)

Hapy T13

Carina said...

Great list. I especially need number 7. #12 sounds like Star Wars.

"Luke, release your anger. Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to the dark side."

Rebecca said...

That list can put things into perspective. Happy TT13!

Dane Bramage said...

Great and inspiring list! As aKing James only believer my favorite is #3!

Thanks for stopping by!

alisonwonderland said...

great list with some great reminders for me! #9 is a comforting thought, isn't it?

happy thursday!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Love them!! I struggled with #12 for quite awhile. But I was victorious with God's help!