ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 09, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #5

This is my friend's baby, caught in action!


25 people think my kids are qtpies:

Janae said...

Yucky! That is an amazing shot though!

Erin Faye said...

Gross, but amazing that it is caught on photograph!

JAM said...

Cool action shot!

Dirkey said...

awe man!!! at least he didn't stain his clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

It is a really gross picture. It was really interesting that she just happened to puke as the flash went off...it wasn't intentional!

MGM said...

Ewww!

Off topic...since I'm trying to be a good sport about being tagged (I hate being tagged!) I need to finish doing my part to tag seven more. You are one of the seven (sorry!) because you are one of the only seven or so blogs I read. And that's your fault because you found me first. HA HA! If you want to be a good sport, too, reference my post "Will This Bring Me Good Luck?" to play.

Anonymous said...

Spit up happens :) Have a great day.

MorningSong said...

Disgusting!! I commented today on WW site and you were ahead of me. I had to stop by to see what you were talking about. Amazing that you caught that in the pic! :o) This is my first visit to your blog by the way.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh my goodness - It took me a second to figure out what was happening. Amazing to catch it that way on photo!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

And that's what happens when you tell your photography subject, "Barf!" instead of "Cheese."

Happy WW!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

What a great shot! I have been the cleaner-upper of many of those little pukes! :) I can't believe you have 7... how much fun!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!

Sherry said...

What an action shot! Boy do I remember those days...

Anonymous said...

Ewwww!!!

I've seen lots of this in my time, but never in action like this!

jennyr said...

hahaha! it's not so often u can capture moments like this,haahahaha!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! I can't believe your friend caught it mid-spew!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Chris @ Real Horses said...

Poor kid is going to be remembered of that moment for the remainder of its life. Hope it wont scar them when the are at their wedding rehearsal dinner and you pop that picture up and say "I remember when...." ;-}

Rebecca said...

Gross! I had no idea what that was until reading the previous comments. Oh well, happy WW!

Pfingston said...

Now THAT is an ACTION shot!
WHOA!
LOL!
Have a happy WW! :-)

Fiddledeedee said...

Oh yeah! Now, that's what I'm talking about!!!!

Stacey said...

Oh gosh that's funny! Happy WW. If you want fun things on your blogger, just play around with customizing your layout, you'll get it!

Yvette A said...

What timing.

Thanks for posting on my blog and for the advise.

ya

jams o donnell said...

But still very cute!

Justice Fergie said...

ewww!!!

definitely a Kodak moment :)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee...this is too funny! What a cute baby- even with the spit up.

TeaMouse said...

Someone has one quick trigger finger!