ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 16, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #6

Imagine walking into this bathroom a little tipsy...






16 people think my kids are qtpies:

Melanie said...

That is too funny! Even if you weren't tipsy, it would catch you by surprise!

Anonymous said...

I betcha I could hold on :)

Jenn in Holland said...

Woah, that's freakin' me out!

Shaz said...

I don't think I could even do it stone cold sober! Fab pic x x

Janae said...

Great wordless Wednesday picture!

jams o donnell said...

Good grief! I think I would hold it in! Great pic

Crissybug said...

Cool...I would probably think twice! Love the shot!

BTW Neg is hilarious! He actually had one where he tried to see how fast he could make someone move. Instead he made alot of wierd sounds and stuff. It think it would be funnier if he said nothing and just kept scooting closer.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Even un-tipsy would be scary!
Great pic!
Happy WW :)

Alison said...

That's just too scary for me, even a glass floor would be too scary!

dawnae said...

Oh my gosh I feel like I am in the willie wonka chocolate factory. :)

Jenny said...

Yowsie! That is kind of freaking me out! lol!!

Donna. W said...

Mighty peculiar!

Anonymous said...

That's weird!
RYC: Thanks for stopping by my site. My garden is all in containers for a number of reasons. I figured I'd stop putting it off until I had a perfect time and place to do it, and just plant some seeds and see what happened! :)
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

The Estrogen Files said...

HOLY MOSES!!! That would way freak me out. GOOD ONE!!

AnnaLiza said...

for the ones who are afraid of heights, tipsy is a complete understatement! haha!
happy WW!

Kat said...

Oh I'm dizzy now. If i sat on the potty i'd pass out!