ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 17, 2007

Concert

Stasis Dei was awesome last night! They played with Superchick last night in our little town for a free concert. My kids were just in heaven!
Stasis Dei is in the top 3 for Lifest, please help them stay up there and get in by voting for them! Its really easy, follow the link, register, confirm your email (they send an email instantly) then search Stasis Dei, and listen to both of their songs, and give them 5 stars, of course!
Thanks to those of you who have voted for them, and if you would leave a note, I'd love to hear who voted for them!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Knit-Wit said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from a random click on my CWO blog ring. Loved your tribute to your daughter. I have a 16yo daughter who loves the Lord and plays for the Worship team at church also.

Anonymous said...

----------
-- --
-- I voted --
-- --
----------