ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #10

What are these things???

I took this video, and I wasn't afraid of the bugs, I am just a BAD photographer/videographer. Still haven't figured it out though!



20 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

you have me baffled! happy WW.

MorningSong said...

I couldn't tell - my eyes couldn't focus on them.

Happy WW

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hmmm...interesting?! I have no idea. Looks like styrofoam...but I couldn't imagine why it'd be jumping. *LOL*...unless ants were carrying it.

Monkey Giggles said...

I have no idea...I will check back to see if SOMEONE knows. I hope some does. I might not be able to sleep unless I know.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I am baffled too...LOL Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Hanley Family said...

Interesting. And not a clue. Hope you figure it out!

byoc said...

Totally baffled.

maiylah said...

no idea! my eyes can't seem to focus well ... they behaved like some of the fly maggots i've seen, but these looks smaller, though. i hope monkey giggles will be able to find the answer. :))

interesting WW post!

Crissybug said...

Ummm. I have no clue! That is probably one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Please let me know if you find out!

Anonymous said...

Ewww...it just makes me skin crawl!

jams o donnell said...

I'm not sure what they are at all but it is a fascinating video. Happy WW

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Those are kind of cool! I have no idea what they are though, I'll have to check back and see if someone knows.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

My skin just started to itch watching that... LOL!

Rayne said...

Some kind of baby insects that had just hatched?

Carina said...

Maybe you've just discovered a new kind of bug. You could name it after yourself.

Qtbug

Sherry said...

Looks like the kind of worm that lives in the Mexican Jumping Bean.

Clockworkchris said...

sherry took my idea-how uncool. I know but if I tell you then I would have to kill you. Honestly the person who shot the video was obviously afraid because when the focus isn't working it's digital and you just get closer instead and zoom out a bit. She just used the zoom. Bugs that small aren't gonna hurt you. I was waiting for her to scream because one got on her. :)

yofed said...

I'd guess baby spiders? I hate spiders!

Qtpies7 said...

LOL ClockworkChris is very embarassed that I took the video and feels as though a foot was stuck in a mouth, but I think that comment is probably one of my all time favorites!
I wasn't afraid of the bugs at all, and even tried holding them to get a better view, but they kept jumping off my fingers!
If they were, say SPIDERS, I would be screaming like a little girl! LOL And not ashamed to admit it at all!

Melanie said...

Ewwwwwwww.... that made my skin crawl!!