ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 08, 2007

Garage Sale Day 1.

I spent all of day one in bed. I couldn't sleep last night, even though I was BEAT, because I felt so sick. Around 1am I threw up, and other just as unpleasant things, then I could at least sleep. Kaytlin came in around 5am asking for a bucket because she had thrown up, too. 5:30am, get up and change underwear. 6:45am call Jody and tell her I am sick, but she can still have the sale at our house if she wants to run things. She did.
8am start putting out as much as possible while trying not to vomit. Unsuccessful.
I spent the day mostly in bed. Sam slept almost all day with me, after he threw up on my milk maker. I'm not sure if he was sick or not, but it really helped having him sleep the day away. Donnie was home, because he doesn't feel well for the second day in a row. He HAS to be better for work tomorrow, though.
Now our oldest son has a garage full of kids playing video games for the next two nights. Which means we have no tv to curl up with in our misery. But at least they are outside!
Oh, and so far I made about $6 max, lol. I need to get some more of our items out tomorrow, like desks and end tables and my rocking chair.
I'm missing Ladies Night for the first time. I'm so sad! I love getting together with my girlfriends and laughing the night away. Sarah can't make it, either. So, Jody and Jeannie and whoever else shows up, it changes each month.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Seems like some stomach bug is going around all over the states. Hope you feel better soon!

Kat said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!!