ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 09, 2007

Garage Sale Day 2

Day two went much, much better! I felt just well enough to sit outside, but getting up and moving caused light-headedness. I even ate a little bit.
I sold $169.20 worth of stuff! I don't get to keep it all though, I sold Devon's drums and he's going to buy a guitar with it. But, our neighbor bought the drums, so we still get to hear it.
Devon slept all night Thursday night, almost all day Friday, all Friday night, and almost all day today. He broke out all over in itchy hives! I think he's allergic to a stray dog we found yesterday. The dog took off before we could find his owner, though.
Everything is packed up in the garage waiting for next week's sale. It is supposed to rain, though, so it may have to wait another week.
Everyone has gone through the sickies, so hopefully we'll all be better in a couple of days. Sam was throwing up last night, too. Trinity is the only one who hasn't gotten sick at all.
Drew cleaned out the garage in order to have a video game Olympics this weekend. They were still playing at 8am! I don't think they'll be going tonight, lol.
Hmm, have I hit everything and been jumping around enough in this post?

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Hope you and everyone else are feeling better soon. Hey, $169 isn't too bad for a garage sale ... good luck next weekend.

Carina said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've all been sick. Glad you're on the mend, though. Maybe it's best that we're not able to come after all, since the stomach bugs floating around MN. =)