ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 21, 2007

Be thankful I don't have my camera at home

Isn't this just one of the cutest faces you've ever seen? I love to photograph him because he is just so beautiful and joyful!
But this morning, this morning I found something so horrible that he beats even the worst story I've told about Trinity. And if you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know what I'm talking about here.
Be very thankful that Donnie took my camera to work with him today. It was an act of God for my readers, I'm sure, because you do not want to see what I saw, but I would have had to get a picture of it if I could, because it is an actual first for me as a parent of seven, and that doesn't happen very often anymore. I keep thinking I've seen it all and heard it all at my house. But Trinity challenged all that, and I figured that she couldn't be topped. But she has been unseated.
This morning I let Sam "air out" after being in his diaper all night. I checked on him every minute or so in case he peed on the floor, and he was playing happily, chewing on toys and dragging things out of the toy box and chasing the new kitten around. (yes, I'll have to blog about the pet population in our home soon, Donnie has had some sort of brain fart or something)
I look at him again and he is still there chewing on something in his hand. Aww, he's so cute! What's that on the floor between his legs? Is that p00p??? Oh, dear! Yes, thats a pile of p00p! Oh, God, please let that be a toy in his hands!!!! Oh no! Its not a toy!!! No, please no!!!
So I rip his hand away from his mouth and he gets MAD at me! For taking his poop away! He was eating his p00p! And liked it!

12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Umm...Yes I, for one, am grateful that Donnie took the camera with him to work today!

Sounds like Sammy takes after his big big brothers,LOL! Except of course, for the fact that his older bro's said they would eat poop if the price was right. I guess Sammy hasn't yet learned the value of such things.

I'm sure your kids will all be thrilled with the book you'll write for them one day, of all of their "adventures".

Jackie said...

I had a couple of my kids pretty close together so they shared a crib for a while, and I well remember walking in on them one morning (or maybe it was after a nap) and one had lost a diaper and the both of them had the stuff all over them, all over the crib and were THROWING it against the walls! Ugh!

Qtpies7 said...

LOL, I should link to the post about the boys being willing to eat p00p for money, or some of the gross things Trinity has done with her p00p.

Me said...

One word-DISGUSTING!!!!! LOL!

MGM said...

Oh my grossness! I have been fortunate to not have kids that ever wanted to play with or eat their poop. Unbelievable! I feel a little nauseous now.!

Mrs. Stam said...

Ha! kids, similar story happen in our family, my brother is 11 month younger then I am and we were in diapers for a while. one day while i had the same poop accident (my diaper was off) My little bro was, yes, enjoying a tasty treat, ewwww gross. He was making the MmmmMMMmmmm sound go figure.

This info later in life was for me a great source for blakmailing him, oh how I use to like to torture my little bro

REnee

Lara said...

Yikes! That's a pretty shocking thing to walk in and see!!!

and guess what?

You won the Apples'n'Oranges giveaway!!

Email me at info(at)apples-n-oranges(dot)com with your address and I'll ship it to you right away!! Congratulations! And we're going to take part in the dog days of summer giveaway starting on Monday so stop by again then!

Anonymous said...

You have had more than your share of p00p problems! You deserve a spa pedicure (or some other nice luxury for yourself).

I thought it was bad when Tessa was trying to lick the floor of a public bathroom, but I think this story tops even that.

byoc said...

Good grief. Where do they get that from? Gotta be from Donnie's side of the family. lol

Julie said...

Ok, all I can say is ....Yuk.

Also, thankful their was no camera. lol.

Anonymous said...

ok, so you know I have p00p phobia anyway...washing it out of diapers(oh how gross..gag), then your stories of Trina playing with p00p (gag me with a spoon!)...now Sam eating p00p...hopefully you will keep his diaper on now. (barf...yuck). I am so THANKFUL you did NOT have your camera! That was all God's doing...for all of your blog readers!

Miss you~

Anonymous said...

Ack! Oh no, that is yuck! LOL!