ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 20, 2007

Where I step on my soap box......

I am pretty set in my ways against vaccinating. Though I believe strongly that a parent should make the choice, one they can live with. I just wish the truth were out there.

Jock Doubleday has offered $80,000 for a doctor or a pharmaceutical CEO or a member of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to drink a body-weight calibrated dose of vaccine additives. This is not even going to include live or dead viruses, just the standard vaccine additive ingredients. This includes: thimerosal (mercury), ethylene glycol (antifreeze), phenol (a disinfectant dye), bensethonium chloride (a disinfectant), formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant), and aluminum. And possibly some other ingredients used, like pig and monkey parts.
Medical school costs a LOT of money. Why is this offer almost a year old and increasing monthly with no takers? If its so safe for our children with developing brains, why isn't it safe enough for the doctors whose brains are developed already?
There are many links to vaccine information and truths in this website. I haven't even begun to get through these yet! I heard about this amazing offer through Dr. Mercola's website.
Before anyone thinks they need to go off on me about not vaccinating, I have a vaccine injured child. He suffered through behavior and learning problems for many, many years before we figured out the problem and discovered a way to help him. If the mercury in those vaccines was so safe and couldn't be causing him harm, why is he getting better as we detox him from mercury? There is absolutely no doubt and there is absolute proof that mercury from vaccines has caused a brain injury to my child.
(I do not necessarily believe in or condone things on these sites! Many things are ridiculous! I am intrigued by the huge monetary offering that is not being accepted since it first came out in 2001. That tells me something, it tells me far more than any of the other things I've read on either side of this fence.)

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

MGM said...

I resonate strongly with all you've said. I happen to read Dr. Mecola, too. And I'm so sorry about your vaccine injured child. It makes me furious when I hear of children that have been damaged by vaccines, especially after becoming more educated myself on what is behind the vaccine crusade and realizing how needless this injury is. I can't prove it, of course, but I have strong suspicions that my daughter's allergies are linked to the vaccines we gave her before we got educated enough and decided to stop.

Mrs. Stam said...

I'm not giving shots to my daughter to my mother great disaprouval (we all recived them and we are fine~ but my husdand and his family did not and they are fine too) SO when y husband told me that we are not going to give the vaccine I did my reading and was convince.
I'm sorry about your child,

Anonymous said...

I'm really interested in this subject...can you tell me (or share sites where I can learn more) about mercury detoxing?