ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 02, 2007

Booboo City

We were out shopping for a present for a kiddo's birthday party and Sam was sitting nicely in his safe shopping cart protector thingy, happily playing. Hope-Anne and Trinity were walking with me, so nicely. Until we need to pick out tissue paper.
Trinity decided to amuse Sam by jumping up and down in front of the cart. She ended up smashing her lip on the cart handle. She sliced her lip open good! Right through that little thing in the upper inside of your lip! Isn't it nasty? Sorry about the bloody face!

It appears Trinity got a bit of a jealous bug in her later in the day because she got an irresistible urge to push Sam down.
Now he has a cut and fat lip! That's the worst owie he's ever had! He's a trooper, though. I had to fight him off the camera to take these pics. He kept trying to grab and eat it while I had to hold him and the digital camera still long enough for it to decide to snap the pic. Doing anything with an 8 month old is like trying to dress an octopus!

He didn't like me holding his head in place trying to get a pic of the cut inside. That was worse that getting the cut if you ask him.
He has turned into quite the little monkey! He's crawling all over the place, walking along furniture, digging in the toybox, eating ANYTHING he can get his hands on. Donnie brought him up to my work last week (temping for our church secretary) so I could nurse him while I had lunch. He got a whiff of my burger and decided there was no way mamma's milk was as good as that smell. So he sat up and grabbed my burger and got his huge mouth around my double cheese burger and took a hunk off it! He chewed that burger to bits with just his bare gummers! And loved every bite of it! He also LOVES spaghetti-o's. He says "MMMMMMM, Mmmmmmm" as he eats them, its so cute!

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it hurts just to look at those pictures. Glad they are okay.

byoc said...

Ouch - as her grandma, I can say this. Why didn't you wash her face before you took the picture? lol. Sure is a good thing that kids are so resilient.

By the way, tag - your it. Check it out.

CeeCee said...

Awwwl, poor baby. Glad she's okay.

Happier news: You've won my book giveaway! Congrats!

byoc said...

It's mom again. When I looked at your baby pictures I thought Sam was the spittin image of you - in this picture, he sure looks just like his daddy.

Mrs. Stam said...

Thaks for leaving a comment and poor little Sam.

May I add you on my link I like to read more of your blog!

Blessing Renee

Julie said...

Ouch. That looks like it hurt.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Wow that looks like it hurts. Hope it gets better real soon.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

Poor baby...awe!

Hanley Family said...

oh...poor babies! I can't stand to see my children in pain, but I guess that is part of the motherhood thing!