ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 30, 2007

A real post! Really!

Ok, I'm so excited! Whew....... I want to keep up my normal posting, too. I just got so excited about all those contests!
On my agenda today:
1. take Hope-Anne to the orthodontist. This could go either way, but I'm ready, I think.
2. I think I'm going to hit a thrift store or two on the way home.
3. Download pictures! I've got some cute stuff on my camera to share!
4. Clean up after the teen feed last night. The teens had movie night at our house and we went ahead and fed them all a chicken dinner. Now I have to clean it up. (yes, by "clean" I mean make Drew, Kay, and Devon clean it)
5. Blog. Really blog.
6. Donnie is off work today, so maybe I can talk him into doing something together. We are never alone. Even at night. Sam will NOT sleep in the crib, and IF we happen to get him in there, if he slightly wakes up, like to turn over, and realizes he is in the crib, he will wake up screaming, and NOT STOP. When I go get him he is shaking and all red. He really hates it.

I could come up with more, I'm sure, but I wouldn't want to be overly ambitious. Plus I really need to finish off my last sip of coffee and get Hope-Anne moving, she didn't get up when I woke her up. And I am not dressed yet. We leave in 28 minutes or less. Rush hour traffic, through construction, 30 miles away. We need an hour and a half to get there.

SOOOOO Stay tuned, I will blog today! (maybe explain that Magic Eightball poll on my side-bar)

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

I. Am. Shocked.

There is life beyond contets?