ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 15, 2007

Sam is 8 1/2 months old!

Samuel is 8 1/2 months old already! I don't know where the time went, but I've enjoyed every minute of him.
I bought the cutest dress outfits and dress shoes for him at a yard sale, and I just had to get a picture of him in one of the outfits. So I dressed him up, in an outfit that with shoes cost me a grand total of $2! We took a long hike out to our front yard and sat on a big rock and took some snapshots. Here are some of the adorable pics we got, minus the ones where Trinity had to get in the pic.


This is what I was going for.















Found a stick!












I'm SOOOO BIG!


This is my favorite face he makes lately! I can't believe I finally got it captured!
















Yes, he is darling!















He is loving this attention.














8 people think my kids are qtpies:

yofed said...

Does he need a little girlfriend? I have a 7 month old girl over here, in need of a good husband.... lol just kidding! Samuel is so charming! :)

Me said...

He is so cute!! Where does the time go, huh! He looks like he is just loving it!:) I am excited to get our boys together so they can pull on each other:)! LOL!

Jackie said...

Little man!

Ang said...

Too adorable! Also, great pic taking! Bald babies are definitly the cutest(i'm not biased or anything...mine was turning 2 and I took him for a 'trim')Have a blessed week!

byoc said...

I love them all! The picture of the look you love reminds me of Sam's cousin Ethan. I can also see Drew in a couple of the pictures. Where did you go? He used to look like you.

Anonymous said...

Sam is so adorable. He could win a cute baby contest.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Cute picture.

Angel ():)

Carina said...

What a handsome little fellow!

He reminds my very much of my first Cabbage Patch doll. Some cute little round head. =)