ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 25, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ Tape Art








14 people think my kids are qtpies:

Rayne said...

These are so very cool! I like the last one.

Terri said...

Simply amazing!
Happy WW!

Courtney said...

WOW!!! Those are so awesome! People are so creative :)

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so cool!!

Susan Demeter said...

Wow! These are amazing! Happy WW :)

Rene Perez said...

That is really cool!!!!

Lori said...

Those are so neat. People are really creative:) Happy WW.

Angel The Alien said...

Wow, I've never seen that before! Those must have been hard to make! Too bad they will melt...

Rebecca said...

Happy WW!

Sarafu said...

Thanks for entering my drawing!

I did alot of theatrical syuff in missions when I was younger too! there is a HUGE outlet for that in missions. Ever heard of YWAM?

Sandee said...

Wow, this is so cool. People are just plain talented. Who would have thunk... :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my place and entering the drawing.
Have a great weekend!

alisonwonderland said...

wow! those are amazing!

p.s. i love the new header with all your kids! :)

jams o donnell said...

Very, late comment but those are marvellous. Happy WW for this WW!