ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 25, 2007

Yippee!


My prize winnings have been arriving!
First is a Berit Design onesie that I won on Adventures in Babywearing. This will not fit Sam, but there is a baby shower I am throwing next month, this will be perfect!








I just recieved this the other day and Drew is reading it first. Can't wait! I won this on Book Splurge, Bloggin' Out Loud told me about it. There are book giveaways on there regularily. Go check it out! There is another one on the site to read and review during an author's tour.





Now I didn't actually win Apples to Apples Bible Edition, I won a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate from No Diet Coke for Mommy. She hasn't posted all week, and I miss her!
I bought this game because we love the original game so much and we need some new cards to entertain us, and I can't wait until it gets here!
Callapidder Days had a bunch of book give-aways and I won this book. I was so excited because I love romance novels and pirate romance novels, but since becoming a Christian I have stopped reading books with smutty stuff in them. (thats sex, if you didn't get it, hehe) This was just the ticket! Christian, romance, AND pirates! I need to buy the first book now, and there better be a third one coming out!
I will say that this was a bit graphic for me. I loved the story and would probably have told my 16yo not to read it, but she read it without asking me. We were both a bit torn up about it, but there is so much scripture throughout the book, and the graphic parts are part of piracy, but they are never glorified, so I still have to say its good. Oh, and the author autographed it to me!
Then there was the Viking post. Diary of 1 had a Sports logo contest in conjunction with TeamMascot, her business website. I wrote a post about my favorite sports team and plugged her business. And she sent me this awesome pillow! It arrived yesterday and has a place of honor on my bed, but will not stay long as the boys start sneaking off with it.
I also won a cute sleeper for Sam from Apples'n'Oranges and blogged about it. That is in the mail on its way, and I'm anxious to get it, even though Sam can't wear it for a couple more months when the weather gets cooler and Sam gets a smidge bigger.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are entering all the contests over at rocks in my dryer... you will probably win a bunch! That is quite a winning streak. Good for you!

Ang said...

Don't forget that I have the first book! (We'll have to play switcheroo) :) Have a good afternoon!

Anonymous said...

WOW at the loot you won!! Congrats!!




Come check out my blog to receive a freebie. Everyone who comments on this post will receive the freebie!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/07/carnival-time-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Cool! Congrats on your winnings! Can't wait to play the Bible Apples to Apples!!!

Hmmmm...I wonder if it will have words on the green cards like: Holy, Righteous, Good, Angelic, etc. You know, the words that describe all of us, LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are really cleaning up in the blogosphere! So far this morning I have managed to win one child's book. I am still hoping on the gift cards, chocolates, garnet ring, and all of the other stuff that was available. There were some really terrific prizes. The best thing though is that I discovered some great blogs that I wasn't aware of until just a couple of days ago, including one by a lady who lives outside of my "home" town.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, wow, you are a winning queen! I can't wait to play apples to apples Bible! I didn't know they even made another version! I like what Jeannie posted...I agree (hmmm...angel) I can relate. :)