ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 10, 2007

Wordless Wednesday Tiger Lily



18 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Hmn, now i'm wondering if we have this kind of flower in my country.

Thank you for sharing.

Happy WW!

Julie said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. Is that from your own garden?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Beautiful! :) Gorgeous flower and a great shot. :)

MammaMayMiller said...

Amazing flower, I love the contrasting colours...and the wet feel of the shot, too!

byoc said...

Wow, cool shot - is it in your yard?

Anonymous said...

My lilies are starting to bloom like that one.....however I never thought of taking a shot like that. Great contrast....lovely!

Qtpies7 said...

Yes, this is in my yard, but not thanks to me, I kill plants. We bought the house with landscaping, and were pleasantly surprised the next spring, summer and fall as color after color bloomed constantly!
The flowers are along my front walk, and they were wet because my girls were having a water fight with the flowers in between them. I was taking pics of the girls and that was just too lovely not to take a picture of.

Katja said...

The same happened to us. We bought a house in the middle of the winter and it turned out we had garden full of flowers!
Have a fun day!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Aldon Hynes said...

Great flower!

Pendullum said...

Beautiful...

Lori said...

I wish I could smell it thru the computer;) Happy WW....

Anonymous said...

beautiful color! Stunning.

Anonymous said...

So pretty but so much pollen!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful summer flower!

Jane, P&B Girls

Sherry said...

Wow, looks just like one of my daylilies. I've posted a pic of one of my irises from last spring.

jams o donnell said...

THat's a great looking lily. Happy WW!

Oldqueen44 said...

Those are so beautiful when you can get them to grow.