ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 13, 2007

The end of summer must be here

Two of my boys started football season today. (did I mention that on my list of things to do? No? That's because they didn't TELL me it was coming up!)

We had to do some running to get Cody enrolled in football and get him a helmet. Devon had one at his age, but we can't find it. We have the pants and pads and shoulder pads, but no helmet. But really, Cody has a bigger head, so it may not have fit him anyways.

Devon shouldn't need anything because he is in high school. Just a cup, hopefully.

Cody was asking me how to wear his cup, over or under the boxers, and I'm like, ummmm, seriously dude, I don't have one of those things, so covering them is NOT my hobby. Ask Dad, Drew, Devon........ not the mom. Drew is not into the true contact sports, as he had no idea how to wear it. Drew was in tennis, then gave it up for speech and drama. Devon is the contact sports dude. He said it didn't matter, but probably over, and Donnie said over.

So, Cody comes home from practice and reeks! Bleeeahhhh!!! This should be fun, two of them reeking up the joint, I'll have to do their laundry every day.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Ang said...

oh.my.word. glad that I have a few years before that comes up in my house. :) Hope that you're staying sane this week!

Anonymous said...

WHat a week! Stay sane if you can!


on another note... I want to say thank you for helping me out, being a new friend to me, and generally just being there to laugh with, etc.

Stop by this post on my blog for something I have for you.
Nice Matters

Anonymous said...

You must have a busy week because you are not blogging as much...hope your day in the cities and at the airport went well.

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! A son asking help with his cup. lol

I love me some football! :)

Nell