ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 31, 2007

Now I've heard it all, really!

A couple of weeks ago Donnie and the kids were helping move Donnie's parents to our town. Donnie's Aunt Delaine was there, too. She's a Lutheran, and grandmotherly Lutherans are big servants in their churches, don't ya know.
I was reading a blog post to Donnie about how different religions change light bulbs and the Lutheran one reminded him of this visit with his aunt.

"Aunt Delaine, how are you?"
"Oh, you know, I get around. I'm busy. I'm on the Potato Salad Committee now."

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Elizabeth F. said...

The Potato Salad Committee! I've never heard of that. Wow! She must make a mean Potato Salad! :-)

BlondeBlogger said...

LOL! Is there a fried chicken one, too? If so, sign me up!

Jo said...

Oh how funny! Don't forget the Macaroni Salad Committee too!!

My husband's grandmother is on some committee's like that and it always makes me chuckle.

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh My! this si to funny