ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 17, 2007

Nursing moms!










I've been a nursing mom with all 7 of my kids. I have never had a kid who was willing to be covered up, though. It is tough being modest and still nursing when your child needs it. I was really good at it, but with my last two kids my cup size is double what it was for the first 5 kids. It is MUCH harder to not be exposed!










So when I came across this product I was just totally head-over-heels in love with it! And the attached burp cloth is just a big ol' bonus!
Mom4Life is giving one away. I will be spreading word of this incredible product because I think it will be a life saver for many women. This week's contest ends Wed the 22nd at 9PM PST.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I love this product! I think she makes great things...and it is great how she picks the winner!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for entering our contest and spreading the word about this practical new product for nursing!!! Good luck:)

Heather
www.mom4life.com