ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 17, 2007

Sam did it!

I have been trying to teach Sam some basic sign language since Sunday when he was attempting to imitate the girl who was signing at church.
Tonight while nursing Sam did the sign for milk! I was so excited!!! He watched me to it several times before nursing and after he started and then when I looked away and stopped, he thought and then held up his hand where he could see it and he did the sign.
We'll be working hard on that now!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

That wonderful Lisa!!!

MGM said...

Cute! I tried and tried and tried with my son from the time he was 5 months old. He eventually did "milk" (MONTHS after I began trying to teach him) and "more" and "bath" and that's about all that stuck with him. He's beginning to talk enough now that it has become a moot point. I sure did try, though!

byoc said...

Have you been to Jessica's site to see Andrew sign? Didn't she do that with him as an infant?
byw - Your son is as incredible as your daughter :) A real joy to have around - even though he is incredibly quiet.