ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 19, 2007

We interupt this blog.....

for a special announcement. The Qtpie Family is too sick to do anything. We are hacking up pieces of lung left and right, we are filling trash cans with tissues of snot, and visions of NyQuil are dancing in our heads. (visions FROM the NyQuil is more like it!)

OK so I have to blog, I'm doing the 30 day blogging challenge that Nell at Casual Friday Every Day is having. But we are so drugged up and so sick that we don't want to do anything. Except drink more drugs.

I will still not admit camping would be more fun. Even though it would.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jessica said...

The two male members of my family are also coughing, wiping noses and taking medicine. So far, I am free from illness. I anticipate once they are better I will get sick, that's what always happens.

Anonymous said...

OY! We got slammed with the summer flu that lasted two weeks earlier this summer...I sympathize! :)

Nell

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so sorry that you are so sick! We have slight colds going on here...I think Maddie has an ear infection (maybe both). I may have to bring her in. I will pray that you and your family is feeling better asap!

Ang said...

So sorry that you're family is sick :( BUT hey, you didn't have to go camping!! Yeah, I'll have to fill you in on how our camping weekend went in the big bucket 'o crap. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Julie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

I hate to tell you this but I definitely think camping would have been better.

Hang in there!

Me said...

I feel your pain!:) Caden and I have been fighting nasty colds as well-not fun! At least it is just the two of us thus far, what a bummer your whole fam has it! We will pray you guys will feel better soon!

Carina said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. At least you aren't out in the wilderness!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we're fighting the same bug. It's all snotty noses and coughs around here. We didn't even leave the house today. blah.

Kris said...

Well I blew the 30 Day Challenge because I couldn't stop sneezing long enough to type...so I feel your pain.

Yuck.