ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 18, 2007

Can you believe this?

I think most people know that I am insane and want to have twins. I don't care if they are both boys or girls or one of each, or if they are identical or fraternal. I just want twins. I know, I must be sick.
But here is something I have never prayed for or hoped for, and I know I will never go that direction! If it happened to me, then I would be fine, but I am not so crazy as to actually want this to happen!
Calgary woman gives birth to identical quadruplets! This is truly amazing. The children are identical, it was completely natural conception. I don't think I have ever heard of this happening before. They also have a little toddler, too.
Thanks, Michelle, for linking to that article!
I think this is probably as exciting as the Duggars having thier 17th baby. Certainly more amazing!

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Either one is exciting! The birth of the 4 identical babies is a miracle just as is the 17th baby for the Duggars... just the 4 were 4xmiracles.

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of that happening before either. I think the article said a 1 in 13 million chance, but to me the odds seem even more fantastical than that. It truly is a miracle and that family has beed quadruply blessed.

Sassyfrazz said...

That is phenominal! Wow...I couldn't imagine even!! I hope that the QUAD family will have help..and a toddler, too! Wow. Also, the 17 kid family is amazing!
Thanks for offering me the nursing wrap if you win. It is a really great product! Hope you are all feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

I blagged on you!

Somebody Blagged On Me!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is absolutely amazing!
And I don't think you're strange at all. I've always dreamt of having identical twin girls. But any set of twins I think would be great.

Kris said...

Ok, is it bad that my first thought was dread for the MOUNTAIN of clothing they'd go through?

Oh my, and the cloth diapers.....can you IMAGINE??????

What a really cool blessing, though! God does indeed have a sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
So ARE you expecting twins? Or just hoping to? I have twins, but they are 22 years old now. The cloth diaper thing is far behind me. :P That was three in cloth diapers for quite a time, since older brother was 17 months old when the girls were born, and then I became pregnant again when the girls were 8 months old . . .
I always hoped to have twins one more time, but such was not to be. :)