ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 12, 2007

Where thoughts get jumbled up and spit out

in no particular order with no rhyme or reason.

Parenting teens is way harder than triplets in the terrible twos.

Pink eye is painful.

I hate not having my camera. Where is it????

I am sick. Sam is sick. Trinity is sick. Drew may be getting pink eye, too.

Hope-Anne has a magic thumb that gets rid of migraines. And it is so awesome that my head felt as though it was part of the pillow and I felt as though I was floating. She's the best! She's my favorite child today.

Devon is not my favorite this week.

I had to cancel my Tupperware party. We are not getting better, and no one wants to come over and get pink eye for the honor of spending tons of money on Tupperware. Even though Tupperware is incredibly cool and awesome.

Sam got his top two teeth in recently and he looks rather dorky right now. But I can't take his picture because my camera is missing.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.