ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 01, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ No, I'M the baby!



Our cat, Lexx, is always crawling in the baby furniture. The crib, the bassinet, the car seat, the bouncer, the exersaucer...... The kids like the treat him like a baby when he gets in them. He loves it. But he doesn't like the baby very well, because Sam eats his tail, pulls his ears, etc. This is our big, strong Tom Cat who roams the neighborhood and catches squirrels without his front claws.

31 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee - this would be our dog instead ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the photo of your 7 cuties! You are an inspiration! I have my 3 boys and anxious to expand our brood... don't know if I'll get to 7, but I'm thinking about it!! I love it!! Have a fantastic day!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

Jim said...

He sure does act like the baby doesn't he! Adi and I sat in the vet's waiting room beside a lady with a calico cat, a really nice one too. You can see her at
http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2007/07/adi-is-my-color-gaurd-happy-4th.html
..
Happy WW, thanks for the visit!
..

Anonymous said...

He certainly looks like a happy cat! A handsome one too....

L.L. Barkat said...

Oh, a pliable cat! We had one of those when I was a child. A big old striped Tom, who didn't mind wearing a bonnet in a stroller.

Anonymous said...

too funny!

CJ said...

Great pictures! Cats are amazingly funny critters, aren't they?

Thanks for stopping by my place.

cjh

Anonymous said...

very cute!!

Me said...

That is very funny!!! Way to get the pics of it!! My oldest wants to come over and pet him!:) Happy WW!

Rene Perez said...

I love the pics of your cat, really... I do. I mean, that is totally priceless.. HOWEVER, I HAVE to comment on your top graphic... the pic of your kids. That is great.. Beautiful family!It's so refreshing to see large families these days. I have six.

Melanie said...

That is too funny!

MammaMayMiller said...

Hehehe...lol!!!
I love your 'baby'...I'm glad he knows his place in the family :o)

JAM said...

He's a cute cat. I love the pics. Pets tend to love comfort, so our cat and dogs gravitate toward pillows, blankets, or the like to lay on. The baby stuff is probably a bit softer and Lexx is drawn to it. Plus, that stuff has everybody's smell on it. Our pets will go out of their way to lay on a shirt, socks, or anything with "their people's" smell on them.

Anonymous said...

That is just too sweet. A big hunting tomcat who really wants to be a big baby!

Mrs. Stam said...

cute, my 2 cats try the same things

Katja said...

That's so funny how animals tell us that they need more attention! A smart cat, what a cutie!

Katja from Skimbaco

Karina said...

Too cute! Here from Wendy's Casting Call! Going to poke around a bit before I leave!

Sandee said...

Well, I think this is cuter than heck. Have a great WW. :)

Stacie said...

That is too cute. Happy WW.

Kris said...

What a gorgeous Tom he is! And what a good "baby" too! My folks had a Tomcat like Lexx when I was little, they have pics of me dressing him up and rocking him in a baby cradle! You gotta love these furry babies of ours!

SandyCarlson said...

Finally, the cat gets to play with the good stuff!

Anonymous said...

LOL My ex cat used to crawl into anything baby-related too. LOL

jams o donnell said...

Perhaps he's a fur baby!

Aldon Hynes said...

Our cat loves my daughter's car seat.

Denise in PA said...

Cats amaze me...they get into the weirdest places! Tom Cat is a cutie!

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I love it!

Minnesota Momma said...

Awwww, he is so adorable! Happy WW!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is too funny!

Pfingston said...

LOL!!!!
Happy WW!

Susan Demeter said...

Hahahaha!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny is that? And I thought my 3 year old playing with the baby's things was funny! HA, nothing compared to this! hehe