ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 31, 2007

30 Day blog challenge

Nell at Casual Friday Every Day is leading this 30 Day Blog Challenge. The challenge is to post on your blog every day for 30 days straight.
No problem there! I almost do it daily now! I have a hard time not posting multiple times a day, lol.
I will be participating in this, and I will enjoy it.

I will also be making a couple of big announcements in August! Stay tuned!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

I love the picture on the header, It's look awsome!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by to say "Hi!" Thanks for visiting my blog last week.

Carina said...

Big announcements, hmm? I wait in eager anticipation.

Oh, p.s. I'm back!!

Anonymous said...

I am now doing the 30 day challenge...