ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 08, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~Sharp objects are Dangerous


This is NOT me or my family. I don't know who they are, I got it in an email. But I just KNOW that I have met them both before, I just can't figure out who they are! LOL


20 people think my kids are qtpies:

Rebecca said...

Oh my...you are right!!!It's like a bad car wreck. My knees are weak.

Minnesota Momma said...

Oh my goodness! My heart skipped a beat when I saw that pic. I hope he's doing okay. Still a cutie though!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oh, OW.

Misty said...

Oh my word! I am speechless. Poor baby...poor Mama.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! OUCH!!! poor baby and poor Momma too. Goodness that picture freaked me out.

Qtpies7 said...

What is driving me nuts is that I "KNOW" that I know these people! This came in an email, but I swear I've been the mom and kid! The kid has a Minnesota Twins shirt on, so it really is possible. But who are they?????
I got these pics in an email.

Crystal said...

yowch...that looks painful!
It's funny you got an email from them and you don't know them...LOL!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings

Christina said...

Oh NO! That looks awful...poor boy & mama!

Lori said...

OMG!!! I work in a hospital and that pic freaked me out....If that was my kid, they would have had to sedate me....You look very calm. You should get a "I kept my cool" award for that one:) Happy WW.

Jackie said...

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

I could so see this happening (sadly) in my family. We get the weirdest stuff sometimes.

Last year, our eight year old said she had something stuck in her nose and that it had been there for a long time -- like years -- and so I sent her to my husband who took out his trusty tweezers and pulled out a crunched up piece of plastic that had snot covering it like membrane. It was one of the grossest things I'd ever seen.

The daughter -- feeling much better now!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Ouch! Maybe this pic was morhed 9i'd like to think so!) Gave me a jolt! Scary.

Chocolate and Coffee said...

That is absolutely gruesome! Hope it wasn't the real deal.

Blessings.

Melanie said...

When I saw this I gasped and covered my face. That poor little boy and the poor mommy too. I'd have been a wreck!

Carina said...

AAaahhhhH!!
Thanks for freaking me out and making me cringe!

Poor little baby!

Kris said...

OW.

and EWW.

and OW again.

>>shiver, shudder<<

Mycrazylife said...

Oh my goodness! I saw the second picture first after scrolling to fast. I then scrolled up and gasped! Poor little bugger! I always try to make sure there are no impale-able objects within reach of little hands, but forks are kind of necessary tools.

Mycrazylife

Elizabeth F. said...

That is crazy! I never thought a fork could do that. Wow.

Me said...

I got that in a forward, Jodi I think?? I could not believe it when I saw it though-WOW!! I would have freaked if that would have been one of mine!! My computer can't detect my camera for some odd reason!!! Bummer!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Oh how painful! Oh goodness, I want to know how that happened?!

Trina and Jophie said...

It's so funny you posted this. This is the grandson of a lady on one of my Boutique boards. She posted it a while back and titled it ..."Running with Sharp Objects"

Are you on any boutique boards??

Trina