ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 07, 2007

Where is my camera???

The other day one of the kids was playing with it and annoying the snot out of us with the flash, but we can't find it since then.
And I got my hair cut today! I'd love to post a pic, but can't. Its short, sassy, layered. Very different than I normally wear my hair, and I love it!
Donnie was mad. I didn't tell him I was going to do it because I thought it would be fun to surprise him. Turns out he suspected I was going to do it, so I don't know why he was mad that I didn't talk to him about it. Its not like he talks to me about getting his hair cut. He says he likes the cut, though. Just doesn't like that I didn't talk to him first. And he was just thinking today how much he likes my hair long. But last week I said my hair was going through a blah phase and I needed some spunkiness to liven things up, and he agreed.
I'll search the couch cushions for the camera tomorrow.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Ray wasn't mad. I don't think he even would have noticed if he didn't know what I was up to today.

He said he needed a before pic to compare it to. I thought it was quite a drastic difference myself, but apparently, he can't remember what I looked like this morning. Men!
Your hair is very cute though.

Jackie said...

Can't wait to see the hair cut. I love a new cut after long hair.

Sassyfrazz said...

I am glad you like it. I hope I don't get into trouble with your husband. You really should tell him next time...
:)