ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 22, 2007

A few funnies for my faithful readers

I am so busy right now! I feel like I'm neglecting my friends in blogland! I'm sure I'll be back to my old posting in another week. I have one more week of extra work. I worked Wed-Sat this week and Mon, Wed-Frid next week, with Sunday busy with church and Tuesday busy with meetings for 2 of my kids' schools.

Friday night was Karaoke so I went to change my shirt before leaving, if you remember there is all sorts of snot, dirt and food on me at all times. I locked the door to my room because my door doesn't stay shut and the boys were in the living room. (my house is crooked, so the door falls open, lol) Trinity went crazy because she wanted in, but it would take longer to let her in and relock the door than to just change, and besides, she shouldn't be rewarded for a tantrum, right? So when I came out I asked her why she was freaking out. She said she wanted to come in with me. I said "All I did was change my shirt." Trinity said "Oh, now you're wearing a white and blonde shirt!" Yes, I was wearing a white and tan striped sweater! LOL It was so cute.

Tonight I was talking about giving Sam something for his runny nose. Trinity said she needed medicine. I asked her where she was sick and she said her tummy was sick. I told her she was making it up. She said "I'm not making it up, I'm making it down. Right out my butt." Totally serious!

And earlier tonight I took Sam's clothes off for a breather because the kids hadn't changed his diaper enough while I was gone. We were on the couch and he reaches over to get Drew's school planner, puts it right under his pee shooter and uses the paper to aim his pee right onto my back.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Ang said...

oh.my.word. on your back, really?!? Isn't it amazing how boys love to find interesting ways to pee?? (Last weekend at boy scout camp, mine decide to try to shoot it straight up, unfortunately I was standing over top him looking down over him)

All of your kiddos sound absolutely precious! It is going to take me a few minutes to quit chuckling over em... and it's 3am!!!

Anonymous said...

these boys!! i am right there with ya!

Carina said...

Sounds like you've got some pretty talented kids there.

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL wow what a aim! Thank for the post!!

Andrea said...

hahaha!! Okay...your kids are TOO funny! Although I'm sure I wouldn't think it was nearly as funny if my boy decided to follow in Sam's footsteps! hehe...thanks for the laughs though!

Maude Lynn said...

What impressive aim! I'm pretty sure that is the funniest thing that I've read today!

Anonymous said...

His pee shooter? Oh my. Onto your back?? Goodness, show the boy the toilet! Seriously, the child really doesn't need a diaper if he's that able with his...pee shooter. :-) Thanks for the laugh tonight!!

Unknown said...

My mom always warned me about letting babies be without their diaper for very long...the pee invariably happens. But they are so cute and happy to be naked, I never could resist either!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Trinity sounds like a regular stand up comedian! What a funny girl. Sorry about your dirty shirts, boys. hee hee.