ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 21, 2007

Check this guy out!

The blog is not finished yet but you should stop in and read his post and leave a nice comment. This is a blog about a local superhero that happens to reside in my house. I am his cape washer. And he really DOES have a cape. He had it tailor-made for himself. I'm searching for a picture of him in his cape, but I don't have one on this computer. When we get one we'll put it on his blog.
Go check out the guy Behind the Cape.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I went over and left him a comment. What a great piece!

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow love it!!! Heros are back and chilvery is back I love it!

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have this wonderful guy living in your house!!!

Me said...

Good for Drew!! I will try to get over there shortly to leave him a comment!:) Yea I think that would be a great give away-Tracy is a VERY neat lady! I don't have time to give it away on my blog-though I wish I did, but I am gald you are-that is a great idea!:)