ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 16, 2007

I'm in heaven!

I have a love/hate relationship with a certain fast food place. I love to eat their food, when its good. But I hate their service. They mess up our order all the time. Seriously, if they get it right, I call the manager to thank them. 9 out of 10 times it is wrong. They have improved recently, but it is still bad. On their side, if the order is just one meal, they generally get it right. But if it is more than one burger and fries they screw something up.
I happen to be a mystery shopper, or secret shopper, if you will.
I happen to have finally found a company that does their restaurant. And I happen to have gotten the shop.

And they stunk! Yippee!!!! They got the order right, but it was cold, messy, and took too long. haha! I know, I'm mean, but seriously, they need some help. I have been saying for years that I should go work there and teach people how to read the receipt. It is that bad.
So, why am I in heaven? I got to secretly shop a restaurant that is notorious for bad service, and they stunk and I got to report it and get PAID to do it! Oh, yeah, I'm happy!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I used to do mystery shopping a lot where we used to live... much bigger city. Now I don't have the opportunity to do that anymore because we live to far away and many of the companies never had anything in the little po'dunk towns at the bottom of the mountain we live on now. I would have to drive an hour to get to someplace now. I do miss mystery shopping though... get paid to shop! worked for me!

houseofeling said...

that's so good!! I too am a secret shopper...and being able to report bad service and NOT have to pay for it is bliss!!!

BlondeBlogger said...

Ooooh, how do you get to do this?!! I want to do it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....I'm guessing the fast food place in question begins with the letter Mc, and ends with Donald's.

Go get 'em! (Not that it will prolly do any good...I've complained on their website a few times, to no avail)