ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 08, 2007

Laughed til I cried!

Oh yes, I played Quelf! And I'm gonna play it next Friday at Ladies Night Out, too! What strange and crazy things happened this time? Well Sarah was wearing her clothes inside out and I was wearing the Quelf box in my shirt and Donnie had to keep his thumbs in his mouth when it was not his turn, Terry had to raise his hands and say "Excuse me, I feel a question coming on." whenever he asked a question. I made up a poem about my pet tuba, and Kaytlin made up an even weirder one about eating triangles that fall out of the sky. There were accents and singing and even an angry crazy gnome who burned his batch of cookies. (now that there is funny!)
And since Sarah is going to blog it because I said not to, I had to show my belly button and make it talk in an old, angry voice.
Don't you just want to play this game? Please, go buy it! It is so much fun! I think we are going to play it as a family on Sunday if I can get the kids all home at the same time.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

OHHH my! sound my type of game!