ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 29, 2007

Look what my husband bought me....

It is totally amazing! I love the pictures I've been taking, though they are just silly right now because I got it late tonight while at my ladies craft night.

I'm going to love this! Videos, much better quality and way easier to adjust the settings than I had before. I really like the low light setting because I always have trouble getting good pics in the church and it worked great down in the basement tonight.
All because I wrote a payperpost about digital cameras. OK, not all because, since I actually have been missing my camera for 6 weeks AND I have a baby who is about to start walking. That's right, Sam took his first steps this week at 11 months old. But he has NO, as in ZERO, interest in walking. He does stand and check things out, but then he realizes he is standing and sits down.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Andrea said...

My son is just like Sam - he is actually 12 months old and not walking (on his own) and has zero interest in it! Oh well...guess that means i have a few more weeks at least before I'll be running after a running boy. :) btw...very nice camera!

Jackie said...

Yay for the new camera! How exciting!

No hurry for the little guy to start walking, though. Really! He is so adorable!

Elizabeth F. said...

Yay! Sweet hubby. I think I have that same camera in RED!

Mrs. Stam said...

your camera take wonderful picture!!!