ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 30, 2007

New Pics

Samuel standing, but not walking.
Sam and Little C fighting in the nursery.
Sam and Little C posing, notice how much bigger C is, they were due days apart and born on the same day.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Elizabeth F. said...

All my babies start out big and then slim down and are much smaller than other babies their ages. Funny how that happens. He's so cute!

Carina said...

Sam is such a doll! Love the stylin' outfit too. Does Kaytlin keep you on your toes?

Sassyfrazz said...

They are so cute! I can't belive that their birthday is coming up so fast! I know how many days, but I don't know if you want that posted. Sam looked so adorable (and grown up) today! Great pics!!

Sassyfrazz said...

OH...and you must have found your long, lost camera! Yeah~ Prise the Lord!

Kris said...

Can you believe this little critter is almost a year old?? I look at Dani every day wondering where the last year went, it seems like just yesterday that the RM group was abuzz with predictions of whether Sam or Dani or little Miss Ellie would arrive first. WOW.

He is SO handsome!

Mrs. Stam said...

wow look at him!!!! will walk soon!

Julie said...

What cuties!!!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] DS NetSurf)