ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 08, 2007

New blog

OK, I made the move! I want to keep this blog mostly for regular posts, and for payperposts, because if I can make a little extra money doing what I love to do, well, I'm going to go for it!
So I am moving most of the contests and reviews to my new blog, The Good Stuff. There are many new blog contests posted over there today. I will do a small post here when I post over there, but I plan to post there daily most likely.
I hope you all won't get annoyed with the paid advertising posts. Sometimes they can get annoying, but I really want to make some money for Christmas.
I plan to have a few give-aways on this blog coming up soon, and I am really excited about them!
These day's everyone has a blog. You can find all different types of blogs from blogs about knitting to american soldier blogs. If you don't have a blog yet you can get more blog info online to get you started.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: