ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 08, 2007

Cell phone

Trinity loves to play games on our cell phones. But sometimes we have to say no because the battery is dead.
Today Trinity came up to me and touched my phone "Can I pway games on you phone? Is you phone alive?"

I think she took the "dead" battery too literal, lol, we need to rephrase that.



Cell phones are great but when you have you're own business an answering service is the best way to be sure you take every call. Phone answering services also keep labor cost down because with a telephone answering service you have a 3rd party call service center taking your calls.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Shana said...

Cute...lol!!!!

Carina said...

Reminds me of a comedian. Dimitri Martin, I think. He said, "Batteries are so dramatic. Everything else stops working, but batteries die. It's like, 'Hey man, where's your walkman?' 'Well, the batteries died in my lap this morning. The twins are gone.'"

Anonymous said...

oh how adorable!