ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 17, 2007

Today is the day!

Kaytlin and her friends Samantha and Rachelle and I are going to go see Beverly Lewis! The girls are getting out of school early and we are going to a book signing! Now if only I could find my camera............ Please, Lord? Please, can you direct me to it? Thank you!! (and I do realize I will have to get off this computer in order for that to happen.)



I have a TON of laundry to do. I was going to go to the laundromat today, but I'll probably have to do it this evening. Or tomorrow. I don't want to still be there when I need to get the girls for the book signing, and I have to get to Devon's football game after we get back. The laundromat closes at 9pm, though. So maybe it will have to wait until tomorrow. It looks like rain today, so I can't get things on the line. I guess I can take the diapers up to get them dry in a dryer. One load to dry wouldn't be too much time.



On Saturday I went to the Salvation Army thrift store and got a bunch of clothes! I got 4-5 pairs of pants, 5 shirts and a vest for Sam, a vest and a dress coat for Kaytlin, a winter coat for Hope-Anne and 4 sweaters and a sweatshirt for myself for under $36! I was looking for warm blanket pajamas for the little two because its cool out and we haven't had the furnace looked at yet, so I want to keep them warm in the house. I ended up getting them new jammies at Walmart, 2 pair for $9.77. Not bad. I'd prefer to get them for $1, but you can't get everything you want, right?



And then I found out there are videos of both of my teen boys that I MUST see and put online! I have to track down the owners of the videos! Devon did a "Big Stranger Rodeo" stunt this weekend. I have told him not to do it, I don't want him jumping on some poor guy with a bad back or a heart condition. But he got a 20yo young guy. I want to see it.

Drew and Kaytlin had to do a video for French class. They were supposed to interview a celebrity, in French, I assume. But anyway, Kaytlin's group is doing Lucille Ball. Drew's group decided on Brittany Spears. Guess who they had dress up and be Brittany? Oh yes!!!! I am going to get the video!!! Hey, John Travolta dressed up as an old fat lady, Drew can still be famous and cool, right? I planned to post it on here, but Drew said if I do get it and post it, he'll shut my blog down and lose everything on me. I'll have to find a really, really good password if I get my hands on that video!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

JAM said...

So much to do, so little time.

When we lived in Atlanta years ago, we'd go to a yearly book fair. My wife would get Eugenia Price's book and have her sign it.

We met John Grisham there one year. I love book signings.

Unknown said...

Ooo, ooo, tell me how it goes!!!

Carina said...

Have fun and good luck, on all counts.