ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 17, 2007

The things she says..........

Trinity, of course!

Trinity "I want a ketchup toy! Can I have a ketchup toy?"
That means a happy meal toy. I don't know why, she hates ketchup with a passion and won't even eat if there is ketchup on her plate.

Tonight she stayed up late watching a princessy movie with Kaytlin. Then she wanted to watch another princess movie. I told her no, she needed to go to bed, not watch another long movie. So she asked what she could watch. I said "You can watch the insides of your eyelids." She said "No, I don't want to do that. That's not fun."
So smart already!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

My kids would love a ketchup toy. They just lick ketchup off their plates. Oh, Mayo and Ranch too. ERKK!

Trinity sounds like such a funny little girl to be around.

Elizabeth F. said...

that's hilarious, I'll have to use that one!

Sassyfrazz said...

She is comical. I think kids say such great things. Where do they come up with some of the stuff. I love what the twin said, "I don't even look like paper!" So, funny!
How are you today? I am looking forward to tomorrow...it should be fun!

JAM said...

I'm the early-to-bed person in our home and always quote my father when I leave everyone to go to bed.

"Well, it's time to go check my eyelids for pinholes."

You might tell her she needs to check for holes in her eyelids.