ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 13, 2007

Ultimate Paintball

Our family is very into paintball, with a former Army guy and 4 sons, and even a daughter, who play, paintball guns are frequently on our list of gift items for Christmas and birthdays.
Whether you are bunkering in speedball, or hitting a trench in woodsball, you can rest assured that Ultimate Paintball has everything you need for initial outfit, maintenance, or upgrade of your gear. Throughout my family's experience with paintball, we have often been frustrated by limited or complex websites that waste time that can be better spent annihilating opponents. Ultimate Paintball carries top marker lines such as Spyder and Tippman, with prices that seem low for the excellent quality of equipment offered. Their top selling guns are the Tippmann A-5, Tippmann 98 Custom, Smart Parts Ion and the Spyder Pilot ACS. Packages for beginners are very convenient as well as affordable, especially for your young players. Of course, don’t forget your paintballs. The site offers access to customer support if there is a question, and free shipping on all orders over $200. Go check out Ultimate paintball at to gear up and let the paint fly. I know it will be one of our Christmas shopping sites.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

I've always been curious about paintball...I know I could get into it. But the few times my hubby has gone, he complains about how much it hurts and last time, he made a cardboard-duct tape-covered armor to wear under his clothes. Yikes!

Jackie said...

We found out just how serious the South is about paintball. Very.

Thanks for praying! I'm praying for you, too!

Elizabeth F. said...

My hubby loves Paintball too. He was in the Army. I think he likes to re-live his Army days shooting at stuff. LOL!

P.S. I did this one too! Good post.