ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 05, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ Bat Attack


This is me hiding from the bats while calling my husband to come rescue us from them at our Ladies Night Out. The bats were swooping at our heads, so I was protecting myself! Then I was hiding from the camera, lol. See, Cindy, I'm not too afraid to post the pics!


11 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! Funny! :-)
I don't see bats though... LOL

Happy WW!
Mine is up at Tricotine

Qtpies7 said...

The bats were flying back and forth across the room, we didn't get any pics of the bats. We'll be bringing cameras with us this month for sure!
These pics are from a camera phone.

Maggie Moo said...

Oh my! I would NOT have even stayed there. I woulda been out of that room super fast.

You are more brave than me.

Sassyfrazz said...

THAT WAS CRAZY, BUT A MEMORY!!

NH Knitting Mama said...

WOW!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, your blog is a lot of fun!

I, too, am a co-sleeping, baby wearing mom. Well, I don't wear my "baby" anymore, but I sure did! And, I am a Christian, too. AMEN!

Mrs. Stam said...

you too funny!

Minnesota Momma said...

Funny! My mom and I were just talking about bats yesterday, and how when we lived in northern Minnesota (Walker), we had bats in the house all the time. Mice too, but that's another story. LOL!

Great pics!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy WW!

Marilyn said...

I hope they got out safe and nobody was hurt.

Jessica said...

I love it! So funny! :)

byoc said...

We had a bat in our house while Devon was there - actually it must still be there somewhere but we haven't been able to find it.

Unknown said...

That is hilarous! We had a bat in our house a few weeks ago! Freaked me out!!