ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 12, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



This is Devon, and if you put a wig, glasses and a dress on him, wouldn't he look like his great aunt Mary, who is the middle of the bottom row? Oh, yeah, it is funny! My dad is in the middle back row.

23 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Neat idea for a WW.
Have a great day!

ABW said...

Too funny!

Suni said...

the resemblance is uncannY! happy wordless wednesday!

Tanya said...

I think he also looks a lot like your dad!

Mrs. Stam said...

he does look like his Opa I think LOL

Qtpies7 said...

Devon is a LOT like his grandpa, in every way. A Jock, a little bit mean, very opinionated, and always right, plus he looks like him in body and a bit in looks.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh mom, I'm sure you are so embarressing! Hilarious! And he really does look a lot like her. Possibly the expression on his face. Funny.

jams o donnell said...

Haha! I bet he is cringing at this post! Happy WW

Toni said...

Before I even read your words, I thought, "He looks just like that lady in the middle." I kid you not. What a striking resemblance (no, he doesn't look like a girl but yes, that's his great aunt alright).
Blessings,
~Toni~

Sandee said...

How cool this is. What a great thing to do was well. Have a great WW. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Devon's the "spittin' image" of his Great Aunt Mary!

I just sent you an email with their pics cropped and side by side. Wow!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I immediately thought he looked like your dad before I read your post. After I read your post, I agree, he does look EXACTLY like his great aunt!

I bet he loves that...

Unknown said...

HAHA! Does he know he's on the web compared to a girl?

Andrea said...

That is TOOOO funny! You crack me up! Yes...quite the resemblence though! haha! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL--he's adorable. You can tell him that for me :)

Minnesota Momma said...

WOW! Why yes, yes he would!

Happy WW!

Rebecca said...

Haha - I bet he loves the fact that you posted that!!

Happy WW :P

Carina said...

Oh yeah, that's classic right there.

When my grandpa C passed away we got all his old photos. His grandmother was the spitting image of my little sister. It was scary. we let her have those pictures because we'd never really been able to figure out who she looked like in the family before.

Jackie said...

I'm sure Devon is THRILLED! : )

Natalie said...

Wow! They really do look alike!

Michelle said...

How funny is THAT! Lovely children, BTW. Thanks for peeking at my blog too!

Mycrazylife said...

Wow! That is an amazing resemblance!

Mycrazylife

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

LOL - what a striking resemblance. how does he feel about it? ;)

amy