ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 20, 2007

Fly Fusion

This is a Fly Fusion Pentop Computer. I was not sure my kids would use this homework help, but I was wrong! They were all very excited about it!
This little pen comes with a notebook that you can do all sorts of stuff in, like play music and use the calculator. There is even an Mp3 player on it.
Kaytlin is taking French and this little pen is a translator! She writes an English word and it tells her the French word. If you have trouble in math, you write the problem out and the pen works through the problem with you so you learn how to work the formulas. Drew is excited to use that feature.
Also, what amazes me, is that you can hand write your report on the Flypaper and it will spell check it and type it up on the computer for you, so all you have to do is print it! You pick and choose which software you need, or you can get a yearly subscription to use all the software for $49.99. That is what I am doing. I hope in the future they come out with German language, too.
There are games and quizzes, too, just for fun, and a music studio to make your own music to record for your friends.
We are loving this so far! So worth the money. Every one of my kids can use it for their school work.
I was offered the Fly pen at a deal that I couldn't pass up, and this is one product I can't help but spread the news about happily! I am a bzzAgent. They gave me $5 coupons to give out, too. So if you think you would like to buy the Fly pen, I would happily send you a coupon.

(this is NOT a paid ad, I love this product!)

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Now that just sounds too cool. Why wasn't that around when I was in school?! Shoot, I'd have been happy if I had a computer at all when I was in school.