ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 20, 2007

Crazy neighbor part 2

Remember the tree story? Well, their insanity did not stop at the tree. That was just the beginning. The tree incident blew over rather quickly.
But soon we started getting calls from the church we rented from. Apparently every time their cable went out, they would call the church and blame my kids. It worked in the bedroom, but not the living room, so it was my kids. It didn't work on one tv, so she had to bring a different tv in the room, so it was my kids. Seriously. When it wasn't my kids, it was because of the trees in the back yard touching the line.
Never once were they right, but we kept getting calls.
Then, one time we were using the grill, and the lady called the church and told them we were having unattended fires just all over the place. The church people actually came out and checked out our yard! Umm, yeah, that is smoke in our GRILL. Where is the fire that is just crazy out of control and unattended?
Oh, and then there was the time the kids and Donnie did some legal fireworks, which means they make noise but don't go anywhere, in a wheel barrow. THAT one was fun, too. Got another call.
Turns out the lady, who was really pretty much in need of a nursing home, was terrified of fire, so our grill made her freak out. The cable I have no idea what was up her craw.
Why did we move???
Well, there was that stuff, and then the house itself and the church people we dealt with. But that is another story.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

That does sound a little excessive. I've never had bad neighbors, well, yeah, I guess that's true. I've had weird neighbors, but not bad.

My sister-in-law had drunk college neighbors who threw up on her welcome mat right outside her doors.