ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 31, 2007

Got a baby in your life?


I have several in my life. My own little Samuel, my niece Mackenzie, my nephew Austin, and my niece on the way in March. I am always looking for cool baby clothes.
Austin and niece on the way's dad loves rock music. He is a nut about it. I thought this adorable AB/CD (for those about to read, we salute you) shirt is so cute for them, I know Daryl would love to see his kids in it! I am ordering it for a little first birthday coming up.
This Cherry Blossom on brown is so beautiful. Who wouldn't want to put their little girl in this trendy shirt? It comes in a large range of sizes, from 3-6 months to 6T.

This is what I need for my teething monsters! I have called every one of my kids "Drool Monster" at some point in their lives. Isn't this the cutest?
But this sweet pink shirt is what I want to get for my sister in law's baby that is due in March. "I'm gonna need therapy." Daryl is a tad nuts, and I don't know how Daphne deals with it, but I think the kids are going to need therapy, lol. (well, so are my kids, who am I kidding?)
Trendy Tadpole is such a neat store. The clothes were not outrageously expensive like some online "trendy" stores that charge $38 for a shirt a baby will wear 3 times. I didn't see anything over $20.95. For the holidays you can get free shipping on orders of 3 shirts or more with the code "free" when checking out. But, the shipping is very reasonable if you don't order 3, it is only $5 flat rate no matter what you order.

Some of the other adorable and fun shirt designs are things like: these booties are made for walking, All hands on the Poop deck (complete with pirate flag, so cute!), and B.Y.O.B bring your own bottle. Don't you just want one?

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Michelle said...

Those are ADORABLE! I would have loved to buy a couple if my children were younger. Maybe when the next baby comes around. :D

Anonymous said...

Those ae too cute!

Maude Lynn said...

Wow, those are cute!

Scribbit said...

Love those onesies, if only there was a baby around . ..