ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 28, 2007

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to...

Sam's 1st birthday party!Mmmm, lunch time.
Sam fell asleep right after eating.

He was out cold!
We woke him up for cake, he was not happy.
He did not get happy, either.
Until he got a taste of the sherbet we forced into his mouth.
Why are you torturing me with this stuff?
Leave me alone!!!
Ohh, what is that?
Ahhh, cars! That's awesome!
Back to clothes? Well, ok, but where are the cars?
Sam loved the balloons and the cars. He didn't touch his cake that I slaved over until 1 am, and then had to deal with his crying behind until 2:30am when I decided he had won the fight and let him nurse again.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww how adorable they are when they are asleep

Ohhh its so hard being 1 and having people wake you up
I would kept the cake till later

He liked them cars :)

Happy Birthday sweetie

Jessica said...

I like the cake! Great job!

Jackie said...

What a handsome little man! Happy birthday, Sam! Cars are awesome!

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Birthday Sam! We are so sorry we couldn't be there for you! We have a gift for you, though...so we gotta get together soon! Great job on that cake, momma! You do such a great job!

JAM said...

How cute. I guess he wanted one more feed for his birthday.

In the future when he gets socks for Christmas, he already has "the look" down pat.

Carina said...

At least you got some great pictures for a little emotional blackmail later in life. What a cutie in his suit.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, sam!