ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 23, 2007

That's it!

I have had enough of Sam biting me!
He bit me while nursing today, so I flicked his mouth and told him "No bite momma!" and stopped nursing him. He was furious and decided that he needed to take a chunk out of my shoulder.
Fine, you must be hungry, I'll cook something for you to eat. I handed him to Cody. He started hitting Cody in the face, so Cody grabbed his hands and Sam gave him a headbutt.
Alrighty then.
He would not eat what I cooked. Spit it right out.
Fine, you get a bottle, dude, no more momma's milk! Here, have some Mellow Yellow, I'm out of milk.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Mellow Yellow does opposite of it's name...and I say, good luck with that! :)

Carina said...

Sounds like Sam's gettin' a bit frisky. Pretty plucky of him to take on Cody, too. (I can afford to think it sounds cute, see, because I'm not the one who just got bit.)

Jessie said...

Elli's taken a few nibbles from me lately - she gets really upset that I tell her no! I get really upset that she bites me!
This is a really funny story - I laughed out loud about the head butting.
Oh - and I think it is great that you are "mean" to your kids- they'll respect it someday...if I can remember when Elli is big enough, I love the no sassing things you do!

Anonymous said...

I thought "mean' was automatically in the job description as far as the kids' point of view?
M weaned about 6 months ago, but she is into hitting Sam... he's really being a butt to her, though. HE thinks he's being protective and authoritarian, but he's really just being a butt. M bit me a few times before she was completely weaned and I took her off and smacked her little mouth and sat her aside. After that, she was actually seeing how far she could get because she would sit and watch for my reaction.
On a seperate note, I'm going to have to try crack chicken... sounds good. Oh my gosh... a friend of ours fixed us some bread that was the same kind of "got to have more" experience... crusty bread cut in half longways, mayonnaise spread on and mozarella cheese on top of that... browned under the broiler. YUM!
Have a great weekend!