ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 22, 2007

I am out of material, so here are some things to go read.

Anne from Tales from My Tiny Kingdom has a great post about her husband buying the Halloween costumes. My Mac Daddy And Me. You might want to read her links, too, because the sex talk she had with her son had me rolling.

Go check out The Hatfields, you will not be disappointed, and there are just no words for what is on this post, it should truly be a Wordless Wednesday!

Deedee's A Fish Called Lucky.

How about The Great Vaccine Debate at The Whole Family. Poor Elizabeth, I think I started something with her father in law.

Ohhh, I had to add this, LOL. My friend Cindy from Canooaroos, Car quotes. Oh this is way too funny!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: