ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen~ More Randomness


  1. I am so excited about Christmas this year!
  2. I have won several Christmas presents already, cutting down the costs for me!
  3. I have earned almost $200 in paypal through Payperpost , and $20 from Bloggerwave. That will help a bunch, and I'm going to go for more, too.
  4. If you want to win some great prizes for Christmas, check out my contest blog for listings and momsblogging today for a list of 50 sites having contests!
  5. I am also babysitting for extra money, it is fun, but boy, twins can be lots of work!
  6. I can't decide which room I want to tackle for a contest on Organizing Junkie. A closet I can't get into, or a whole room? My room, the entryway? I don't know.
  7. I now have TWO teen drivers and I am so happy! Why? Because I have much less running to do now, and they are both very safe and conscientious drivers. My next child? I won't be happy with him driving.
  8. Hubby volunteered to work Christmas Day. Great, it gives us double time, but that is when Christmas at my family is taking place and my brother is coming home. We'll have to find a way to work it out.
  9. Samuel has figured out that I leave some mornings before he wakes up, so he has taken to waking up every few minutes after 5am just to be sure his milk supply is there. Not that he needs it.
  10. Samuel cut his 7th tooth this week and is working on walking.
  11. Seven kids can trash an entire house in 30 minutes.
  12. It takes 30 days to clean it back up.
  13. There is a giveaway for the cutest shoes for toddlers, but I have to ask, why on earth would you WANT to get shoes that squeak with ever step of a toddler? Don't they know kids take 1,578,492 steps a day? I don't have that much Vicodin. But it would be fun to give them to my siblings kids!

Ok, and that is it for randomness for me!


12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Denise Patrick said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! I LOVE the last one. Talk about revenge! But, just think about what you might start! Something like that (all in good fun) could keep families laughing with/at each other for years.

Happy TT!

Sassyfrazz said...

How did you figure out how many steps a kid takes? :) That is funny right there. Wow! Sam has 7 teeth now? How is he doing with eating?

Sassyfrazz said...

Does that mean you will help? :)

Anonymous said...

My 2 boys can trash the house in 30 minutes. I don't even want to imagine how much desdtruction 7 kids could do! LOL Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I suppose the best reason to have squeaky shoes on your toddler is the same reason I put a bell on my puppy's collar: I knew that, when the bell stopped tinkling, the dog started.

Kathy said...

I disagree, THREE kids can trash a house in 30 minutes, when they're young. When they're teenagers, it only takes 15 minutes! And it's never clean again til they move out! Haha!
Great list! Wish I had some christmas shopping already done and still have $200 in an account waiting to be spent!
Great list! Have a good weekend, qtpies!

Anonymous said...

I love number 12! How true! :) Great list. My list is up as well if you want to stop by. :)

Unknown said...

Randomness lists..I love all of them! Great list

Unknown said...

It only take 30 days to clean it back up? I thought when you had kids, there was NEVER a time when every room in the house was clean at the same time. At least it's that way in mine!

Michelle said...

Very random but fun to read! I babysit too, but only one thank goodness. Twins would be so hard!!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Aw yes, the random list! LOVE IT! Does your mind feel a little better?

Carina said...

That's a whole lot of randomness, but interesting, nonetheless.