ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ Driver's License Day!

Passed the test! She can drive now!





26 people think my kids are qtpies:

EHT said...

I remember what a wonderful feeling it was to have that license. Congrats to her!

Mine's up underneath a very loooooog education carnival posting. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I remember when my three children got their drivers licenses. They were so scared but now I can't keep them off the roads!! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! Look out!! What a proud day.

Anonymous said...

I swear that the day after my son passes his driver's test (still more than 5 years in the future) I'm putting mine through the shredder. And yet, I was ridiculously elated when I got mine. How things change.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Another teenager on the road,scary ;)

Kristin said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! It's nice to see another large family in cyberspace/blogdom. Congrats to your daughter!

(Yes, I can't believe he is only 48 either -- he's been around forever and was popular in the 80's when I was a teenager!!)

Oldqueen44 said...

Watch Out Here She Comes!!!!
Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Day!

Kristin said...

FYI, I responded on my blog. Thanks!

Shana said...

YAY!!! Happy WW!!!

Diana said...

Congrats! Is it just me or do 16 year olds look younger and younger?!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Uh-oh! Clear the roads!

Donna. W said...

You'll be seeing less and less of her now. Happy WW.

gloria said...

Scary! My daughter has just 2 years to go!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

You must be so proud...and scared!

Unknown said...

I love that smile! Great choice

Anonymous said...

Congrats to her!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. That is wonderful for her but how are you? My son has about 1.5 years and he is chomping at the bit to get driving. In one way I am too but in some ways.....oyvey!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Andrea said...

Yay!! How exciting for her...I know I was FLOATING with pure excitment when I passed my drivers! :)

Wendy said...

You must be so proud, congratulations to you both. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! :)

Congrats to you both.

Gudrun said...

thanks for visiting my blog on WW. And I must say, I am happy that my kids are nowhere near getting their licenses. That will freak me out, I don't think I will ever be ready!

Kris said...

Yay Kaytlin!!!

Hmm, how odd is it that our WW's are so much alike this week?

Jackie said...

Whoo-hoo! Yippee!

Sassyfrazz said...

YEAH Kaitlyn~ Way to go...now I know to stay off the curbs,
Just Kidding~ now you can drive over here. :)